Burundian women in the UK to come together and work towards a positive input in the building and strengthening of their community, here in the UK at first and then back home in Burundi afterwards.
These women will be organised and structured so as to be able to work together on different projects in a harmonious and structured way to better themselves, their families, their children and the community at large.
Projects to work on in this group will include:
- Raising funds to buy school equipment for our children here or in Burundi
- Running Leadership classes for women
- Career improvement for many parents
- Raising funds for children trips to the South of England or abroad during the summer
- Training in different fields (studies or career) for women in the UK
This project will improve and better many women’s lives in the UK, and also inspire many